1. Purposes of processing
1.1 Delivery of the website
If you access our website some personal data is temporarily stored. In particular, the following data is collected in this context:
- IP address and host name of your computer
- Date and time of access
- Page visited on our website
- Previously visited website on which you clicked on a link to our website
- Whether the access was successful and the amount of data transferred
- Your browser type and operating system
The temporary storage of this personal data is necessary to deliver the website to you. The legal basis for this processing of your personal data is Art. 6 (1) f) GDPR.
1.2 Log data
1.3. Google Tag Manager
Google Tag Manager is a tag management system that we use on our websites. Google Tag Manager allows us to add code snippets, pixels or similar, to our web pages. Google will only process your IP address as a processor and in accordance with the EU standard contractual clauses. Google will not combine your IP address with personal data from other sources. The legal basis is Art. 6 (1) f) GDPR.
1.4. Other purposes for which we process your personal data
Furthermore, we process your personal data:
- to fulfill our legal obligations, court orders or other binding decisions. The legal basis is Art. 6 (1) c) GDPR.
- with your consent (Art. 6 (1) a) GDPR) for other purposes, such as subscription to a newsletter; in this case, you have the option to revoke your consent at any time.
2. Recipients of personal data
In addition to the recipients of personal mentioned above, we also use other companies to process personal data on our behalf, for example for hosting of our website or sending newsletters. For example, our hosting provider is SpaceNet AG.
Furthermore, we transmit personal data to third parties if this is required by law, necessary for the exercise and defense of legal claims or if third parties provide certain services for us (e.g., lawyers, tax consultants).
We do not use any cookies.
4. Regular deletion of personal data
5. Your rights
You can request access to the personal data stored by us. If you have provided personal data on the basis of a contract or consent, you have the right to receive this personal data in a standard and machine-readable format.
You can also request the deletion, correction or restriction of the processing of your personal data subject to the conditions and limitations set out in GDPR.
You can revoke your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on your consent before its withdrawal.
You can object to the data processing on the basis of our legitimate interests at any time on grounds relating to your particular situation.
6. Contact; complaint to supervisory authority
Please address your questions or concerns regarding the processing of your personal data to:
Eleonora Finazzi-Agrò (Section UNIDROIT PRINCIPLES)
Via Monte delle Gioie 13
Roberta Peleggi (Section CISG)
Via dei Conciatori n. 3I
In case of questions and in case of possible concerns about the data processing, you can also contact a supervisory authority. The responsible supervisory authority for UNILEX is:
- Garante per la protezione dei dati personali
- Piazza Venezia 11
- I-00187 Roma
- Email: email@example.com